Tax Day has been extended to July 15. Anyone who needs in-person tax help should schedule an appointment by calling (937) 433-7151. Read other options here for preparing, filing and paying.

Police FAQs

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Expand/Contract Questions and Answers

  • When the disaster sirens are activated should I call the police department for information for weather reports?

  • Who answers the phone when I call 911?

  • How can I help the police or fire department find my residence quickly?

  • Where do I go to pay fines for traffic offenses?

  • Is (John Doe) in the Centerville Jail?

  • Can I get my fingerprints made at the Centerville Police Department?

  • When do I have to report an accident?

  • If I lock the keys in my car, will the Centerville Police Department unlock my vehicle for me?

  • My driver's license has expired. Can I obtain permission from the Police Department to drive to the License Bureau to have it renewed?

  • If my driver's license is expired, how long do I have to renew it?

  • Is school closed today?

  • What are the road conditions? On I-75? On I-70?, In Cleveland? Can you give me directions to Toledo?

  • My electricity and/or phone or other utility is out of service. How long before it will be restored?

  • What is the phone number for...?

  • Should I call the police department to see when fireworks are or whether they have been cancelled?

  • Should I call the police department to see when trick or treat is or if it has been cancelled?