Vacation House Check

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

houses on a lakeIf you are a Centerville resident, you may submit a vacation house check request to have a police officer check the security of your residence while you are away on an extended vacation. During routine patrols, as time allows, the police officer will check the exterior of your residence, including windows and doors, to make sure they are secure.

If forced entry is located or your residence is found unsecured, the officer will attempt to contact you or a keyholder at the phone numbers you provide.

Please fill out the form online, print it and return it to the Centerville Police Department located at 155 West Spring Valley Road, Centerville, Ohio 45458.

Please complete the form in full. It is important that you remember to contact the Police Department at (937) 433-7661 to inform them that you have returned home from your trip.

Free viewers are required for some of the attached documents.
They can be downloaded by clicking on the icons below.

Acrobat Reader Flash Player Windows Media Player Microsoft Silverlight Word Viewer Excel Viewer PowerPoint Viewer