Governor Mike DeWine announced on July 7 that the State of Ohio will require masks for all Ohio counties under a Level 3 alert for COVID-19, which includes Montgomery County and Centerville.
- The order takes effect at 6:00 p.m. on July 8.
- The order will expire if Montgomery County drops out of Level 3 High-Alert Status.
- Children under 10 and those with a medical reason are exempt.
- Businesses are expected to comply but are not responsible for enforcement.
- Violating a health order is a misdemeanor.
More information is available from the Ohio Department of Health.