Centerville News

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Mobile Food Vendor

Post Date:06/05/2018 2:36 PM
The links below is an application to be licensed as a Mobile Food Vendor in the City of Centerville in accordance with Chapter 844 of the Centerville Municipal Code. Any operator of a Mobile Food Vehicle, as defined in the ordinance, must first obtain a license prior to selling ready-made culinary items to the general public either along the public right-of-way or on private property in coordination with a permitted Community Event, Sidewalk Sale, or other similar temporary use. Please call (937) 433-7151 for more information on obtaining a license or for an explanation of how Mobile Food Vendor sales may be conducted in the City. 
Quick Reference Guide      Mobile Food Vendor Application
Return to full list >>